* Speak to our global new dealer sales manager now: 1-800-309-1744 *
See our display at the Eurexpo in Lyon, France, November 15-18, 2016 (booth 6A74)
Our products make people feel good – they can’t help it! Soaking stress away in a hot tub or splashing around in a swim spa feels great no matter who you are. The daily satisfaction you get by providing such great feelings is much more rewarding than selling typical franchise products like burgers and oil changes.
But good feelings don’t pay the bills.
That’s where we can help: Our brands are recognized worldwide and have a reputation for quality and good value. We also provide training, logistical, and technical support – for free.
No franchise fees, strict license requirements, professional credentials, or prior experience is needed. All you really need is an entrepreneurial spirit and a little capital to get started. We provide the quality products, sales training, service training, business coaching, and logistical support. It typically costs less to start an Arctic Spa dealership than it does to start a coffee shop! The timing for this business is perfect.
Commercial property prices are down, and people are investing more in their home – not new vacation homes, bigger homes, or expensive family vacations. The doom and gloom economy news is causing families to invest in their nest. It’s a win-win scenario – our customers lives do actually improve because the decrease in physical and mental stress that our products provide has a huge impact on a persons overall health and well-being.
This is not a franchise. We do not charge any fees for selling our brands. Yet we do offer a very attractive exclusive contract that prevents dealers from competing with each other. We supply independent local businesses who answer only to themselves. We provide great products and excellent marketing, training, and logistical support. We have hundreds of dealers in dozens of countries now, and growing. But there are still thousands of dealership opportunities available and we are actively seeking new dealers all over the world.
This is a great business opportunity and so much more than a typical hot tub dealership so if you need a change, contact us right now with no cost or obligation.
Do you want to retail a product that has tons of features like these?
No more test strips and no more manual dosing of sanitizer!
The most important water maintenance factors (pH and sanitizer level) are now measured automatically every few seconds using medical grade sensors. The results are transmitted to the spa control center and displayed in an easy to read format on the spa topside, app, and your Arctic Spa web portal. On top of that, Spa Boy integrates with the Onzen salt water system to automatically adjust the sanitizer level!
The result? Consistently clear, safe spa water that smells and feels fantastic, with an absolute minimum of effort.
- 2lb Foam inserts, Mylovac wrapped to resist moisture intrusion
- 5/4” Taper profile to shed water
- Integrated metal C-channel for additional strength: 2000lb. payload
- Marine-grade vinyl, double stitched
- These are heavy duty covers, designed and constructed for life in harsh climates.
- Our Forever Floor is constructed with fiberglass composites, creating an incredibly rigid and impervious base for your Arctic Spa.
- Install your spa on any level surface, no need to pour a concrete pad.
- Completely sealed against moisture, pests and built to last a lifetime.
- Both our signature western Red Cedar cabinets and our new Classic No Maintenance composite cabinets allow for unrestricted access to all equipment from all sides.
- Insulated and removable access panels provide a simple and convenient means to troubleshoot or upgrade your spa.
FreeHeat® Insulation with Ross Exhaust
- No expenses spared polyurethane foam perimeter insulation on cabinet walls and floor, coupled with the best cover in the industry creates an insulated cocoon.
- No insulation on the shell, allowing true heat transfer from all heat producing equipment
- All equipment is within the insulated space, offering true, real world freeze protection and stable operating temperatures.
- Ross Exhaust evacuates excess heat only when required.
Do you want to retail a product that has dozens of features like these?
Arctic Spas is looking for new dealers. Contact us for great new dealer incentives.