How Arctic Spas Hot Tubs Save Time and Money
At Arctic Spas, innovation is core to our company culture. From designing the world’s toughest, most dependable cold weather hot tub to developing industry-leading hot tub technology tools, we’re always expanding the limits of hot tub performance, reliability, quality and capability.
The same holds true with our energy efficient hot tubs. We’ve developed a multi-tier approach to limiting hot tub energy costs.
- Forever Floor™ – All great plans must start with a sturdy foundation. Our Forever Floor™ is structurally sound, and also helps limit energy consumption with a weather-proof, moisture-proof, everything-proof design.
- FreeHeat™ Insulation System – Contrary to conventional wisdom, over-insulating interior components is bad for energy efficiency. Our FreeHeat™ system uses the ambient heat from pumps and motors to maintain optimal water temperature. Less energy consumption = lower costs. Now there’s an equation any hot tub owner can embrace!
- Mylovac™ Cover – High foam density. Super-strong framework. The ability to handle snow, rain, sleet, you name it. Plus, our Mylovac™ cover is the ideal heat-retaining roof for your Arctic Spas hot tub.
We’re known for manufacturing the planet’s most weather-ready hot tubs and spas. And thanks to a comprehensive, cut-no-corners design plan, we’re also on the forefront of energy efficient hot tub technology.
Our innovative design, weather-proof construction methods and powerful monitoring and maintenance tools combine to make one of the most energy efficient hot tubs on the market.
Arctic Spas: Redefining the Term “Energy Efficient Hot Tubs”
How much electricity does a hot tub use? It all depends on how efficient the hot tub’s pumps, motors and other components operate. The overall design is important, too; without sufficient perimeter insulation, the water temperature can fall dramatically, causing the pumps and motors to work harder. Plus, there is also the electricity peak usage factor.
Our engineers, designers, technicians and other personnel work in unison to produce the finest hot tubs on the planet – which are designed to operate anywhere on the planet! Part of what makes our hot tubs so highly regarded throughout the industry is their energy efficient design.
Plus, Arctic Spas offers a unique look into your hot tub’s energy usage patterns, electricity cost, efficiency and more.
Q: How Much Electricity Does a Hot Tub Use? A: OnSpa® Knows
MyArcticSpa.com, our exclusive web-based control portal, helps answer the question, “How much does a hot tub cost to run?” Used in conjunction with our mobile-powered OnSpa® Web Connect system, Arctic Spas hot tub owners are always in control, whether they’re in the next room or halfway around the world.
How much electricity your hot tub uses shouldn’t be a mystery. Our user-friendly interface at MyArcticSpa.com includes unmatched power consumption monitoring tools, including:
- Energy usage and cost estimates (custom time period reporting: one day, one week and one month)
- Up-to-date power dial
- Accurate meter readings
- Energy use cycles for pumps and motors
- Intuitive troubleshooting tools
Knowledge is power. And thanks to Arctic Spas’ complete line of maintenance and monitoring tools, your hot tub energy consumption and costs are always in full view.
To learn more about our energy efficient hot tubs, please call our hot tub experts at 800-309-1744. You can also stop in to your nearest Arctic Spas showroom.