! GENERAL HAZARD WARNING
Failure to comply with the precautions and instructions provided with this grill can result in death, serious bodily injury and property loss or damage from hazards of fire, explosions and burn.
Only persons who can understand and follow the instructions in this manual should use the Grillhouse™. If you need assistance or information such as instructions, manual, labels etc contact the manufacturer.
Fire, burn, explosion hazard. Use solid combustibles, such as dry wood or charcoal as recommended by the instructions. Never attempt to burn materials which may contain flammable, volatile or airborne combustibles or products such as gasoline, solvents, paint thinner, dust particles or unknown chemicals.
- Never use gasoline or other inappropriate substances to set a fire!
- Keep lighter fluids and other fire lighting equipment out of children’s reach!
- While handling hot cooking plates (lifting, turning), use protective gloves and utilize the wooden handles of the product. Never move, handle or service an operating grill.
- Recommended fire starters are natural materials – for example wood chips etc. Avoid burning disposable dishes, plastic, cardboard etc.
- Fire produces carbon monoxide fumes, be sure that your smoke collector is working correctly and that you have installed a functioning carbon dioxide alarm.
- Steel heats up quickly when used on open fire; do not touch the parts that are not protected by wood.
- The maximum height of the flame should not be higher than half way between the smoke hood and the bottom of the fireplace.
- Make sure that the fireplace is properly fastened to its base.
- Do not lean against the fireplace or smoke hood.
- Loose clothing should not be worn while grilling.
- Burn only wood or charcoal in the fireplace.
- Keep water nearby for flare-ups.
- Make sure you have fire-extinguishing equipment at hand and teach also others to use them.
- Metal burning ring should always be used when burning wood or charcoal.
- Do not sleep in a Grillhouse™ while the fire is on.
After use of grill never leave hot ashes or embers unattended. Never leave children or animals alone in the Grillhouse! NEVER TOUCH ANY METAL SURFACES WHILE THE GRILL IS IN USE!
! FOLLOW THE FIRE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS!
Grillhouse™ products should be used according to the product manual (this document). All of Grillhouse™ products are made from natural wood and it is customer´s responsibility to protect / paint his / hers product against the weather. All the products should be treated as normal wood houses. Products need to be protected from mold and painted so that they will last longer. Customer should also make sure that product´s air circulation is working also during winter time.
This means that customer should make sure that replacement air pipes are open all year around and that moisture gets out from the product (through smoke pipe). Customer should also make sure that Arctic Grillhouse™ product´s roof is not covered by heavy snow. There shall not be more than 20 cm (depth) snow on the roof and smoke pipe should never be covered by snow nor closed manually. This will cause moisture inside product and mold inside structure.
All replacement parts are readily available at your Arctic Grillhouse™ Retailers.
Arctic Grillhouse™’s guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship to the original consumer. This guarantee is for the periods herein specified when used under normal and reasonable conditions, one (l) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not include the cost of property damage or any inconvenience due to the failure of the product. Nor does it cover damage due to misuse, abuse, accident, or damage resulting from transportation of the product.
Nor does it include damage resulting from the commercial use of this product. If the product fails to operate due to a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the defective part will be repaired or replaced at Arctic Grillhouse™´s option. If you wish to obtain performance under this limited warranty, you should contact your Arctic Grillhouse retailer.
The defective part, along with proof of purchase, must be returned postage prepaid to Arctic Grillhouse™ retailer. We suggest that you keep your purchase receipt as we may require reasonable proof of purchase. All implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the express warranty periods specified herein for the parts described herein.
Neither Arctic Grillhouse™ dealers, nor the retail establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. Arctic Grillhouse™´s maximum liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original consumer. Grillhouse and the Grillhouse logo are registered trademarks of Arctic Spas.
Accessible parts may be very hot. Keep young children away.
- CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD-THIS APPLIANCE CAN PRODUCE CARBON MONOXIDE (no odor). Do not use in enclosed areas, (for example: car, tent, caravan, mobile home) may cause death. This appliance shall only be used in an above ground, with proper ventilation, without stagnant areas, where gas leakage & products of combustion are rapidly dispersed by wind & natural convection.
- Use appliance only in horizontal position.
- This appliance must only be serviced by an authorized person.
- Do not use this appliance if it has damaged or worn seals.
- Do not move this appliance during operation.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, CONTACT YOUR CLOSEST ARCTIC Grillhouse™ DEALER FOR HELP.