Water temperature regulation
In a regulation cycle, the system first generates water flow through the heater housing and the plumbing, in order
to ensure accurate water temperature readings as well as avoiding heater activation in dry conditions.
After verifying pump activation and taking a water temperature reading if required, the system automatically turns the heater on to reach and maintain water temperature at Set Point.
The “Heater” indicator lights up when the heater is on. It flashes when there is a request for more heat but the
heater has not yet started.
Smart Winter Mode
Our Smart Winter Mode protects your system from the cold by turning pumps on several times a day to prevent water from freezing in pipes.
The “Smart Winter Mode” indicator lights up when the Smart Winter Mode is on.
While performing this task, the heater is not allowed to turn on and its icon flashes.
An internal hardware error has been detected in in.xe. Contact dealer or service supplier.
The system has shut the heater down because the temperature at the heater has reached 119°F (48°C). Do not enter the water! Remove the spa cover and allow the water to cool down, then shut power off and power your spa up again to reset the system.
Temperature inside the spa skirt is too high, causing the internal temperature in the in.xe to increase above normal limits. Open skirt and wait until error clears.
The system does not detect any water flow while the primary pump is running. Check and open water valves. Check for water level. Clean filter. If the problem persists, call your dealer or service supplier.
A problem is detected with the temperature probe. Call your dealer or service supplier.
The water temperature in the spa has reached 108°F (42°C). Do not enter the water! Remove the spa cover and allow the water to cool down to a lower temperature. Call your dealer or service supplier if problem persists.
“HR error Message / Flow chart & Step=by-step
An internal hardware error has been detected
Restart the spa pack and start & stop all outputs.
Replace spa pack, if problem persist
– Restart the Spa pack and start & stop all pumps and blowers
– If error reappears, replace the spa pack
Prr error massage / Flow chart & step-by step
Regulation probe issue
Verify if regulation probe is property connected
Replace heater if problem persists
Replace spa pack if problems persists.
Step by step
– Verify if regulation probe (located above the heater) is properly connected
– Replace heater if problem persists
– Replace spa pack, if problem persists
FLO & UPL error message / Flow chart & step-by-step
The system did not detect any water flow while the primary pump was running.
Follow the troubleshooting flow chart below to identify the problem:
Make sure that the low-level programming has been properly set, with or without circulation pump (depending on your system configuration)
There must be adequate water in spa for normal use (a minimum of GPM must circulate though the heater)
Is pump working when you try to start if from keypad?
Is anything limiting the flow of water into the pipes?
Refer to “pump not working” section
Remove anything obstructing filter. Clear any air locks and verify water valves.
Verify if in.flo cable is properly connected
If problem persists, replace heater
If problem persists replace spa pack
Flo Primary pump is activated, but the system doesn’t detect any water flow
• Make sure water valves are open and that water level is high enough.
• Check and remove anything obstructing the filter.
• Make sure there is adequate flow and that no airlocks are trapped in the unit’s plumbing Pumps may make strange noises. If airlocks are formed, start the pump and slowly loosen one of the union nuts to release the air trapped in the plumbing Tighten the nut again after you are done.
• Make sure that the pump associated to the heater (primary pump) is running.
• Make sure the inflo cable (located above the heater) is properly connected.
• If problem persists replace heater.
• If the problem is not solved replace the spa pack.
OH error message / Flow chart & step-by-step
Water temp. in the spa has reached 108°F
Measure water temperature with a DIGITAL thermometer
Is the temperature reading on the display correct?
Remove Spa cover and let system cool down, until the error clears
Replace heater, if problem persists
Add cold water lower filter cycles.
Replace spa pack if problem persists
Replace spa pack if problem persists
• Measure water temperature with a DIGITAL thermometer and compare its reading with the temperature on the display. If temperature reading is different replace heater.
• Remove spa cover and let spa cool down
• Add cold water and lower filter cycles
• If problem persists replace spa pack
UPL error message/ Step-by-step
No low-level configuration software in system!
• New low-level configuration software needs to be downloaded into the spa system; without it the system will not be operable
• Contact our toll free line for technical support (1-800-784-3256).
Note: this line is dedicated to assist authorized service technicians and dealers only.