Onspa and web Connect
1 onSpa and Web Connect User Guide
This User Guide provides the Spa owner information on how to connect their Arctic Spa to their home network and the My Arctic Spa Server allowing the Spa owner access to the full benefits of onSpa, Web Connect and owning an Arctic Spa.
There are three steps involved in the complete connection process:
1. Download the free Arctic Spas App, onSpa for your device, such as smart phone or tablet from your App Store.
2. Connect your home network to your spa either by Ethernet over Power (EoP), WIFI Extender or LAN Cable. Once this is achieved onSpa will function through your device allowing you to control your spa with your device locally (within your home network WIFI range).
3. Connect your Spa to the My Arctic Spa Server through Web Connect which is achieved by opening a free User Account on the myarcticspa.com Web Page and registering your Spa against the User Account raised. Once this is achieved, onSpa will function through your device or computer allowing you to control your spa with your device or computer anywhere in the world where you have internet connection.
Note: If your Arctic Spa is not optioned with WIFI capability for onSpa, any Arctic Spa can be upgraded to have the required onSpa components installed. Please contact your Arctic Spas Dealer and provide your Dealer with the Serial Number of your Arctic Spa.
OnSpa and Web Connect Overview Connection Flowchart
The following flowchart provides an overview of the onSpa and Web Connect connection process.
Download the onSpa App from your App Store for your device, Smart phone or Tablet Refer: Section 1.1.1
OnSpa and Web Connect User Guide
- 21. Connect your Spa to the Home Network
- 34. Arctic Spas App?
- 34. Downloading the App
- 34. What is OnSpa?
- 34. What is Web Connect?
- 35. What are The Benefits of Web Connect?
- 35. What is a Home Network Connection Through LAN Cable?
- 35. What is Ethernet Over Power?
- 35. What is myarcticspa.com?
- 35. What is WIFI Extender?
- 36. How Does onSpa and Web Connect Work?
- 36. OnSpa Interface Through EoP
- 37. OnSpa Interface Through LAN Cable
- 37. OnSpa Interface Through WIFI Extender
- 38. Web Connect Interface Through EoP
- 38. Web Connect Interface Through WIFI Extender
- 39. Web Connect Interface Through LAN Cable
- 40. OnSpa QRC Through Ethernet Over Power (EoP) Flowchart
- 40. OnSpa Quick Reference Charts (QRC)
- 41. OnSpa QRC Through WIFI Extender Flowchart
- 42. OnSpa QRC Through LAN Cable Flowchart
- 43. Low Level Programming Overview
- 44. How to Connect Your Spa to the My Arctic Spas Server (Web Connect)
- 45. Web Connect Flowchart
- 46. My Arctic Spa
- 46. Register Spa With My Arctic Spa
- 47. My Arcitc Spa
- 47. New User Registration
- 48. Login First Time
- 49. Register an Arctic Spa
- 50. Login