The cover of an Arctic Spa is tough and durable marine grade vinyl, but even so, we don’t recommend using a snow shovel with a metal edge. Any of the following should be fine:
- An ordinary push-broom (preferably a clean one with no mud or pebbles embedded in the bristles from sweeping the driveway)
- A plastic snow shovel. Some owners report that a child’s light plastic shovel works well
- A rubber squeegee designed for windows or shop floors – or a specialty product such as the One Sweep
- Many of the snow-removal products recommended for autos work fine for your hot tub cover. Some dealers may carry a product such as the Sno-Brum or the snow rake designed for this purpose.
Probably the most convenient way to keep snow off your hot tub is to cover it with a beautiful Arctic Gazebo as shown here or in our photo album.
- Arctic Spas neither endorses nor recommends the products mentioned. These products are listed for information only.
- Damage from snow removal, using these or any other methods, is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under warranty.